The Graduate Route is an unsponsored, post-study work visa. This is a 2-year visa and you cannot extend it. If you are successful you will receive a 2-year visa if
Read More
Sponsor Visa

Certificates of Sponsorship

You must assign a certificate of sponsorship to each foreign worker you employ. This is an electronic record, not a physical document. Each certificate has its own number which a
Read More
Immigration Records

Criminal record certificate requirement (mandatory) for a Skilled Worker

The applicant is applying for entry clearance and is being sponsored for a job in any of the occupation codes listed below, they must provide a criminal record certificate from
Read More
Immigration skills charge

Immigration Skills Charge

You might have to pay an additional charge when you assign a certificate of sponsorship to someone applying for a Skilled Worker or Senior or Specialist Worker visa. This is
Read More

UK Immigrations: Knowledge of English Exemptions

You do not need to prove your knowledge of English if you’re: Aged 65 or over Unable to, because of a long-term physical or mental condition If you are unable
Read More