Do I really need a UK immigration expert?

Immigration Records

Still wondering: ‘Do I need an immigration advisor?’ The straight-to-the-point answer is yes, you do. This is because both private/individual immigration and corporate immigration are some of the most complex areas of UK law.

Interestingly, visa applicants don’t want their UK visa application refused or want to have to appeal against a decision. For example, a Home Office decision to refuse an application for pre-settled status or settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme.

Why you need immigration consultants like AK Immigration Advisory Service?

There are numerous reasons you may NOT really do without an immigration advisor.

For instance, if you are an individual in the UK, you’d need individual immigration law advice on:

  • Switching from your current work visa or family visa or student visa.
  • Extending your current Tier 2 (General) visa for a skilled worker visa.
  • Applying for indefinite leave to remain.
  • Applying for British citizenship.
  • Seeking to overturns an immigration decision by administrative review

If you are an individual living outside the UK, you should need individual immigration law advice on:

  • Working in the UK and your various work visa options such as the skilled worker visa, intra company transfer visa, or temporary work visa.
  • Setting up a business in the UK on a visa such as the start-up visa or innovator visa.
  • Coming to the UK to reunite with family, for example, your spouse or civil partner.
  • Studying in the UK.

If you are a UK business owner, you’d need business immigration law advice on:

  • Recruiting EU nationals and skilled migrant workers
  • Applying for a sponsor licence to sponsor workers recruits on a skilled worker visa.
  • Managing your sponsor licence.
  • Help with the potential suspension or revocation of your sponsor licence.

For advice on any aspect of immigration, Please contact for further information

Recommended Posts