Skip to content

Graduate Scheme Visa

The Graduate Route is an unsponsored, post-study work visa. This is a 2-year visa and you cannot extend it. If you are successful you will receive a 2-year visa if
Sponsor Visa

Certificates of Sponsorship

SPONSORSHIP LICENCE As an employer, you must assign a certificate of sponsorship to each foreign worker you employ. This is an electronic record, not a physical document. Each certificate has
Immigration Records

Criminal record certificate requirement (mandatory) for a Skilled Worker

The applicant is applying for entry clearance and is being sponsored for a job in any of the occupation codes listed below, they must provide a criminal record certificate from
Immigration skills charge

Immigration Skills Charge

You might have to pay an additional charge when you assign a certificate of sponsorship to someone applying for a Skilled Worker or Senior or Specialist Worker visa. This is