Skip to content

Visa to moving your business to the UK

Do you want to start up your own business in the UK? Indeed, you may have resolved to come to the UK to live. On an Innovator Founder visa, you’d

Visa and immigration rules for UK marriage

Looking for a spouse visa so you can join your husband, wife or civil partner in the UK? Then you’d need a visa to join or accompany your partner to

Smart UK visa options for entrepreneurs and businesses

No doubt, the UK is a highly attractive market for overseas businesses. But it also has an immigration regime that has become increasingly challenging in recent years. Since the UK’s

Quick guide to short-stay UK visa

Every year, millions of people apply for short-stay visas to visit the UK. Sadly, due to lack of information, understanding and the right guidance about the application process, not many
Immigration Records

Do I really need a UK immigration expert?

Still wondering: ‘Do I need an immigration advisor?’ The straight-to-the-point answer is yes, you do. This is because both private/individual immigration and corporate immigration are some of the most complex
Immigration skills charge

10 incredible facts about the UK graduate visa

Have you noticed that UK employers and international students are attracted to the graduate visa? Do you know why? It’s because the graduate visa can prove so flexible. For UK


The Graduate Route is an unsponsored, post-study work visa. This is a 2-year visa and you cannot extend it. If you are successful you will receive a 2-year visa if
Sponsor Visa

Certificates of Sponsorship

SPONSORSHIP LICENCE As an employer, you must assign a certificate of sponsorship to each foreign worker you employ. This is an electronic record, not a physical document. Each certificate has
Immigration Records

Criminal record certificate requirement (mandatory) for a Skilled Worker

The applicant is applying for entry clearance and is being sponsored for a job in any of the occupation codes listed below, they must provide a criminal record certificate from
Immigration skills charge

Immigration Skills Charge

You might have to pay an additional charge when you assign a certificate of sponsorship to someone applying for a Skilled Worker or Senior or Specialist Worker visa. This is